Monday, September 13, 2010

Rejuvination

Hello!

I have made a decision to change blog servers and start over brand new.  A Rejuvination of sorts.  Life is about rejuvinations and I enjoy life!  I was reborn as a Christian.  I decorate on a budget, which means using something old for something new.  Garage sales - repurposing other's discards.  Scrapbooking - this is taking a picture you already took and making it come to life bigger and better, hopefully recapturing the moment.   Card Making - I really enjoy challenging myself to take something and use it in a way it wasn't necessarily intended for.  I've also purposely chosen my new launch date to be 9/13/10 in rememberance of 9/11 and rebuilding.  I'm sure you can think of a few items yourself.

So what am I'm going to do with my blog?  Well I hope to inspire, teach, learn and enjoy everyone.   I love it when I receive comments I use it as a tool to grow in my craft. 

As part of my new launch I have paired up with another very inspiring special person from the HA flickr group - Nancy.  We will spend the week showing you how we both interperted the day's view point/challenge.   I'm so excited for this opportunity to work with Nancy.   I hope you enjoy visiting our blogs to see how the challenge is inspiring us both. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle, this is a wonderful post! Very inspiring! I hope the relaunch of your blog will be very successful and that your message and artwork will bless your readers!
    bless you,
    nancy
    looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelle - found your blog via Nancy's which I follow almost every day. I'm a fairly new paper crafter but I think we have a lot in common. Please pop by my blog (started yesterday!) when you have a minute.

    Best wishes from the UK X

    ReplyDelete