Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 3 of Pairing Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are having a great week so far!

It's day 3 and this is the last day of using a non-Christmas stamp, but making a Christmas card.

Hope you had a chance to check out Nancy's beautiful creation yesterday  Click Here.   I love the way swirls look on a card!   She is a great partner, I am so lucky!

Did you ever have one of those days where you sit down to create the perfect card.  You've got it all designed in your head, you know exactly what you are doing and then you begin.....

Then it just doesn't come out the way you had it pictured.   Well that was today's card.  The concept is still the same, it's just the execution.  I think I should have chosen to work with different materials.  



Today instead of Rubber Stamps, I used digital stamps of sorts.
The Umbrella and bucket are Hero Arts Silhouette shape and so is the Sailboat.
I colored the Sailboat with glitter pens.
The Umbrella I used a red/green/white twine I picked up at Michaels.
The sand is Flower Soft - fine sand.
The stamp (saying) is from Stampabilities.

Have a no regrets day....  Live, Love and Laugh

Now, take time to blog hop over to Nancy's and let's see what beautiful card she has made today.  Click Here  

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Rachelle! Here in So Cal that's pretty much what Christmas looks like! I really love how you thought outside the box on this creative and fun design...wonderful use of interesting elements too! Just 2 more days..I'm having a great time sharing this with you!
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and unique Christmas card- love the beach scene for those down south with no snow!

    ReplyDelete