Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pairing Up Challenge Day 4

Hello wonderful friends!

I hope you are enjoying our blog hop challenge.   I know I am.   It's been exciting getting up and checking Nancy's blog to see what she posted and how different / or similar it was to what I was doing.

Well it's one of those mornings, so this post will have to be short and sweet...     (I know sometimes that is better than me rambling on. :-) )



So this is our first of two days using the starry night stamp from Hero Arts.   This really is a great stamp.   Since I hadn't inked it prior to last night I wasn't sure what to expect.   Now I can't wait to get home tonight and create with it again.   This stamp really has so much potential.   I understand now why Nancy says it's her new favorite stamp.  :-) 

Hop on over to Nancy blog and see what she has created for you!

Thank you for joining us on this blog hopping, pairing up journey!  We really are so appreciative of all the wonderful support and comments!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, Rachelle! I love the paper you chose and the sentiment is really lovely! I see we both used blue ink on the stamp today...watch for something totally different tomorrow.
    blessings to you, partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I see, I would have to agree. Lovely card. Off to see what Nancy's been up to :o)

    ReplyDelete