Saturday, September 25, 2010

Posting Final Challenge project

Hi Everyone!

Well thanks for understanding as I got some much needed sleep.  I had an idea for the last day's challenge but never could get it to come out the way I wanted it to.  I wanted to dry emboss with this stamp because I thought it would look so neat.   If you have or can, please do share the details.   I tried metals and vellum and just didn't get the outcome I was looking for.

On to today's project.   I'm pretty excited because I did a masking technique with the snowman.   He came out of a Rubber Stampede set.   Then in Vivid UltraMarine I stamped the Starry Night stamp.  I then took a piece of vellum with white polka dots and overlayed the image.   Clean and simple.  I think that is becoming my favorite style.

Supplies used:
Hero Arts  Starry Night - C0224
Rubber Stampede #3425 Whimsical Gift Tag Set
Stampabilities - Merry Little Christmas 02  -  #DR1139
Vivid - Ultramarine 
Versafine - Onxy Black
Paper Pizazz - Vellum Dots
Cardstock - Blue and White


I have had so much fun with this Hero Arts pairing up challenge.  I couldn't have asked for a better partner! 

If you didn't get a chance yesterday, pop by Nancy's blog and see what she created for our final challenge day.   It is truly beautiful and unexpected.   http://www.happyheart-nancyljk.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Rachelle! This was absolutely worth waiting for....what a special Christmas card! I just love that sentiment, it's so classy and has the wonderful traditional holiday style. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing this challenge with me, I think we really had something new to contribute and I loved everything we came up with.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend...
    bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the panel you created, Rachelle! Such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete