Friday, September 24, 2010

Final day of pairing up challenge

Good Morning / Good Evening my friends!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've created for our final day of the challenge.    To be honest, you won't find a card post from me today.    See I did something silly.  

I have been out of work for almost 6 months.  I accepted a new job, (no wait that isn't exactly the silly part.)   In the mean time I had applied for a few others.  Then job 1 tells me they only have about 40 hours per month for me.  (hmmmm..  still need to feed the family.)  So I got a second job offer.   I accept.  (you just think you got the idea... there's more).    Rarely overtime only when we need it for crunch time.   Ok, great.  Can't work from home, though have to go into the office.  (Ok, if I must).    Then this part time job I really wanted called me back and said we have a store for you.   And you guessed it ...  I accepted.   So I have 3 jobs right now.   Now I will admit, that alone should not have caused the delay, if I hadn't procrastinated I could have had all my cards done prior. 

I was really disappointed with the quality of work that I turned out yesterday, and I feel that Nancy and this challenge deserves everything God gave me.   So I hope to repost tomorrow with my creation.

Thanks again for stopping by.   Now don't delay if you haven't been to Nancy's yet, go see that beautiful card.

http://www.happyheart-nancyljk.blogspot.com/


Words to live by:
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men” (Colossians 3:23). 

3 comments:

  1. I am totally impressed with not one but 3 jobs! I've been out of work for a year now and have had nary a nibble. I hope you can juggle them all or weed out the ones that are unnecessary, but praise God for His provision anyway!
    I'll be back to visit your blog often to see how your cardmaking style emerges on your crafty journey.
    I had a great time sharing this challenge week with you and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to "meet" you.
    Blessings to you, Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Rachelle.... with 3 jobs I can't even imagine how you find time to create let alone do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about being in demand :o). Now you are spoiled for choice. You'll figure it out and I look forward to seeing your card when it is ready.

    ReplyDelete